Saturday, June 2, 2007

website done, future-space forming



So, here it is, the website I've been busy with for about 6 weeks!

Still some final work to be done in the coming weeks, but for the most part, its live! Phew! What a project.

You can visit it here:

abn amro trade globe

Today I got my dreads fixed! aaah feels so much better!

Work on my permaculture book/summary is happening; i have the general lay out done and some writing has begun. In typical seb-fashion I think i have many things I'm working on in parallel now! Tattoo, permaculture, websites; and hopefully soon my music and steim device... been having some issues with taxes; primarily with filing my report! But otherwise life has been relatively stress free.

Spent a week at Naomi's house while she was in England [friend of mine] - it was sooo nice to have my own space again! The freedom of mind it offered certainly reminded me what you get in exchange for the reduced freedom of a bag on your back - and I must admit not having a place is making it a bit difficult for my head to think clearly - but I'm trying to be patient as I am going to england in about 2 weeks and there is no sense finding a flat and then leaving for 3 weeks immediately after I move in. The key moto right now is: simple sanctuary: nothing too permanent but still homely - as I am generaly still unrooted in my attitudes to any one place.

I'm more than half done uploading Japan photos... I just saw a really inspiring photography installation all about animals:



spirit of the wild

And indeed i am continuing to take photos with my SLR camera now and again. The expo was inspiring: both because it connected me with animals, far-off-places and nature again; and because it inspired me with photography. Once I finally get all these photos updated I want to start printing them out; maybe from the top 12 photos of my trip I can make a little expo... just an idea... we will see!

No comments: