Saturday, May 26, 2007

eMergy-Pump & Correcting patterns

Life in the secluded isolated bubble continues. I'm shielded here from the world, or so it feels, left to wander in my own thoughts, or in books, as the weeks continue to fall past me...

The website [for work] is nearing completion, and everyone is happy - this is good.

I've been discussing my future plans a bit with my mother, I'm not too sure I can wait around in this country for 9 or more months to help my mom move, that might be too long - I really want my life to continue its growth process [though i also realize that responsibility and helping my mother move is also a part of that growth process]. I'll also need at least one more client/project this year for legal purposes... and this all goes against my intention of working on my device/music album.

Tattoo progress has been slow, as I'm trying to use the computer as little as possible when working already 9+ hours a day... [and unfortunately I have to use the computer to do what I want done on the tattoo]

I've signed up to the gym! Swimming pool, fitness equipment, yoga lessons... all in one, I've been 4 times already, trying to go at least 3 times a week if I can. I'm on a "muscle building" program; primarily upper body. Slowly getting fit, less stiff from the computer; my first yoga lesson was a killer! Especially since the yoga at this gym is mainly focussed on 'strength positions', instead of flexibility.

I'm really-really-really looking forward to England! It's going to be like a breath of fresh air to be outdoors again, out of Holland, and traveling. Can't wait! I'm also eager to see what the south-west part of England is like... and its only once I've been to England that I'll know for sure where I want to move to.

Permaculture book is done! Since yesterday. I'm still very keen on the idea of using the ideas as a spring board for more information-promotion. I'm going to research now some of the accounting systems - two were mentioned: the

Ecological footprint:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_footprint#General

EMERGY [embodied energy in a system/person/object etc.]:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergy

So the next step is figuring out what my impact is, apply some change changes to my life [to shift from consumerism to participism] - and then go back through the book and remark out all the parts in it I think need highlighting/diagrams for my re-write.

Many-many-many new photos of Japan in Album 4... maybe eventually I will catch up and be able to show my new pictures of Holland...? One day...

Love to you all,

Sebastian

No comments: