Thursday, June 7, 2007

my public vision board

as proof of the power of positive vison, for both myself and for the benefit of others [as a living example of the power of humanity],
and my force to form reality as i please,
the following truths will come shortly to pass:

* I am a model to myself and others in the achievement of a harmonious balance of mind-body and spirit.

BODY:



* my stomach is ultra healthy, and no longer has any issues with anything, therefore:
- I am no longer allergic to coconut.
- I can drink coffee without any negative side effects.

* my body is ultra fit and in perfect health, all previous minor ailments will no longer persist.

MIND:



* I will end this year wealthy, and with at least double if not up to four times the money I ended last year in my bank account [pure neto].



* every goal I have set for myself this year, I will accomplish: this includes:

- Completing my new music album, which will be met with great success and touch the hearts of many.
- Completing my Steim device and it will be successful and meet with a high level of further interest, and lead me to new and greater things I could never expect.
- Completing the first draft of my permaculture summary/book. It will attract high public interest in others while achieving my two goals: a conscious-awareness accelerations, and a positive-integration-shift.

SPIRIT:



* I will soon meet a very special woman. We will both love each other openly. Our paths will entwine together harmoniously in the start of a wonderful new relationship. Reciprocated affection, trust, open hearts, unbounded, liberated.



* I will soon find a place to live where I can satisfy my need to be with nature, I will find a connection with the land I live with, and become a stuart for our kinship.



* All remaining chakras of mine will open freely as I become even more of who I already am, with every breath focused and unfolding.

No comments: