Saturday, December 29, 2007

post year end

greetings, happy holidays!!!!

well in the last weeks much has happened. I went to Antwerp, Belgium to see Ada and had a great time drinking Belgian beer, meeting her friends, getting into fashion [thanks to ada's obsession] and eating incredibly good foreign food.

after that it was back to Amsterdam to work on packing with my mom so that she can be ready for january 4th and having a wonderful Christmas dinner with Simon - who managed to convert me fully into itunes library functions, cover art work features etc.... what a huge administrative processes to update though! but it is fun.
:)

at the moment I am considering still the option of london over portland - an unexpected moment of second reflection - to determine what is best i'm trying to compare my goals with those offered by both locations - along with other factors. i feel like either option will be good, so its just a question of really finding out what is best for me at the moment. i'll be in london between january 4th and the 7th to this effect.

i feel very rational right now, its as if everything i did this year has purged my soul of a need to ractify emotional disbalance and the result is that I feel terribly left-brain focussed now. 2008 shall be a practical year, a year where my creative dreams realize themselves into reality and they are met with positive recognition. a year where i am able to earn my money from activities that i believe in. A year with my sleves roled up - as it were- getting down to business now. this is what i feel is necessary now in my on going development: pure passionate plathoric output.

having focussed so strongly on philisophical and emotional issues related to truth, love, reality etc. has made me reach a point where i cant see any further development at the moment - things are all coming full circle; the knowledge i have learned basically denies while proving itself - thus providing no further progress. it is like trying to resolve a paradox to itself.

Whenever i reach a point where no progress is possible, i generally seek to shift direction into another avenue where progress is possible - taking with me all i just learned - this does have disadvantages as it does imply a lack of dedication to one specific topic; but thus far the benefits have been significant; its a long term benefit though, not short term, as the continual shifting of focus makes it much harder to obtain results in any one field.

Although at the moment I am not that focussed on astrology, like i was in 2005, a friend of mine passed me this link to the 'mood' for 2008 - which coincidentally is the exact mood which i wish to enter: a year of strong Capricorn [practical] influences. these influences are for all of us, so if you are into astrology, give it a read, its pretty good:

http://www.starpathways.com/current.htm

No comments: