Sunday, November 18, 2007

Some new scans of artwork

Hi following friends,

Some new pages in my journals were scanned today, apparently I had forgotten to scan the last 5 worthy pages; I was in Australia at the time I made these drawings.

Assuming you have already seen the other pages, start at this link and click 'next' till you hit the end of the album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/seb.chedal.art/2006TravelingJournal/photo#5134271561140035074

In parellel, I'm drawing again new stuff, this time though I seem to be going back to previous pages and working on them as I work on new pages... so while I am uploading these drawings, many of them are unfinished, or I thought they were finished and then I added something new to them again... so this is more of a 'current view' state of how they look today; as I alter them I supose I'll rescan and re-upload - maybe I'll even do some fancy before-after organization in the albums; we shall see.

Without further ado, some of my new work:

http://picasaweb.google.com/seb.chedal.art/2007ArtJournal

No comments: